It will be better next year!
Camp Meadowlark is a four week summer camp available to individuals with intellectual, developmental and physical disabilities.
- Ages 2 through senior citizen
- Experienced staff and volunteers
- Transportation available on a first come, first serve basis
- Special “Explorers Week” for ages 14 and over with many activities in the community
- Evening talent show for families and friends
Hours: 9:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. Monday through Friday during the month of July.
Activities: Arts and crafts, music, swimming, games, guest speakeres, and local trips.
Cost: Low cost weekly fee. Limited number of scholarships available for those unable to pay for services.
For more information contact Connie Blackwell