What You Can Do
Become A Partner
For over 60 years, with the help of generous supporters, The Arc has supported people with IDD to lead lives that help them reach their goals and dreams as independently as possible.
We are asking caring friends like you to show your support by becoming a partner. This is your chance to make a positive, lasting impact in the lives of children and adults with disabilities in your community.
Your Support Enables The Arc of Central Virginia To:
- Offer guidance to those who need help.
- Promote the self-sufficiency, independence and inclusion of children and adults with developmental disabilities in education, employment, and community living.
- Provide respite for families and caregivers.
- Provide advocacy at local and national levels.
- Support self-advocacy through education and technical assistance.
- Fulfill our mission and vision to improve the lives of people with disabilities.
Partnership Benefits Include:
- Recognition in our newsletter
- Subscription to the Arc Announcement, our bi-monthly Newsletter
- Invitation to special events
- Tax-deductible contribution
- A seat at our Annual Meeting and Dinner
If you prefer to send by mail, please include your name, address and email along with a check made payable to The Arc of Central Virginia; mail to The Arc of Central Virginia, 1508 Bedford Ave – Lynchburg, VA 24504